DUSTING MACHINE 1 axle/3 axles3 March 2021
STAINLESS STEEL DRUM mod. Duplex (from 500 to 1000)5 July 2022
POLYPROPYLENE DRUM mod. PolyDrum
– Variable and customizable standard dimensions
– Components exclusively MADE IN ITALY
– Premium materials
– Possibility of accessory automations
– Also available in version 4.0
The polypropylene drums are used in all tannery processes in the humid part, such as greening / liming, chrome tanning, wet white tanning, vegetable tanning, retanning and dyeing.
- Easy to clean and water-saving.
- Preservation of leather quality due to the extremely smooth polypropylene surface.
- Better bath temperature control and chemical savings.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Resistance to chemicals.
- Increased internal volume and thus greater load capacity.
We design and build them tailored according to the needs of our customer.
As optional extras we propose:
- Customised interior layout.
- Horizontally sliding doors.
- Automated drain valves.
- Automation for chemical and water release.
- Provision for load-processing above the centreline.
- Ph control.
- Bath temperature control.
- Satellite frame door.
- Stainless steel channel for the collection of the bath.
The OaC Technology (Open and Close)
The OaC Technology is based on a concept of opening and closing of the pores of the leather that allows the products to penetrate better in it and at the same time lower the percentages of these products bringing the improvement of all the processes carried out in cask from start to finish, which is by improving opening in the initial stages of manufacturing and the final quality of the leather. This operation is carried out by the mechanics produced by the internal system of the drum.
This new concept increases the quality of the working environment as you work at low speeds, from a minimum of 3 revolutions / minute (during the tanning phase) to 8/9 revolutions / minute (during the dyeing phase). Due to the low operating speed, maintenance costs are also significantly reduced. By opting for the load above the centreline, you can see a 40/50% increase in load compared to traditional drums. Energy savings are of up to 60%, if compared to traditional system drums (pegs or low blades).
Note: This technology can be adopted on existing drums too.